Real Estate Law
We have over 30 years of experience in Real Estate Law advising and assisting clients with their investments in the Canary Islands, in houses, land, plots or commercial premises as well as hotels and other such complexes.
We have expert knowledge of the real estate markets of Playa Blanca, where we have had an office since 1990, of Costa Teguise, and of Puerto del Carmen.The comprehensive services provided by us in these areas is a guarantee for our clients that their investments in the Canary Islands will be legally protected throughout the process. Our service not only cover all the legalities when purchasing properties, but also legal advice and assistance that any foreign owner must be aware of when owning or renting a house in Spain, including advice on the preparation of wills, advice regarding letting licenses, basic tax advice etc.
We provide legal services and advice covering:
- The sale and purchase of all types of real estate,
- The sale/transfer of lease on business or industrial premises, and the transfer of goodwill.
- The letting of houses and commercial premises.
- The preparation of contracts for the use of villas, apartments and hotel complexes for tourism purposes, and real estate maintenance contracts.
- Works contracts.
- The constitution and running of Associations of Real Estate Owners.
- Negotiations and contractual matters regarding the development and construction of residential and tourist complexes.
- Mortgages, easement and ownership records.